Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pride and Prejudice

~ The infinitely little have a pride infinitely great. ~
~Voltaire~


Spending more time in photoshop, playing and practicing some time making cut outs for a little venture and started getting obsessed and ended up with these. I've been told, I'm pretty good at it now....but then those are my friends and they have the talent for knowing the right time to lie to me.


Following a couple of other blogs I've run across that have some excellent tips and Heaven help me...shopping leads.

Why the lead quote? Just a note of personal distaste for some of the overblown egos I have run across and the pity i have for those who believe in them.
Myself, well, it took me a couple months now to figure out how to get my playlist on mmy blogsite....I'm an idiot...but I am loving my eclectic little song collection and hope you do to.

No comments:

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.