Friday, March 20, 2009

Cherry18 Rocks


Just on a dinner break after hostessing a party at Cherry18 Girls School and Clubhouse...OMG so fun. Old friends there (DJ Katt soo rocks), Lesh, Gordon and the girls, Lyllith, Anousha, Callie, Amber, Sarah, Ayako, Inara, Angel, susie, Diane, aaargh I know I wont remember to mention everyone.....Omg Margy, Rye, Shania, if I missed anyone flogg me please!!!! It was so much fun because these people totally rock. Gene, Ralph, and so many others....filled the place to the point they crashed me...Love it!! Of course as is traditional with a Cherry18 party they inspired and conspired to get the hostess naked (like I fought that hard). I love these parties I laughed so much and I still have my DJ poking stick handy Katt *grins*.

All I really wanted to say to all that could make it and those that couldn't you guys make Cherry18 the best place I could imagine being.....I'm so looking forward to just seeing my freinds there whenever I am on SL...If I get customers...well that's just icing on an already delicious cake. Thank you all!!!!

Loli of course I love you for giving me the chance to hostess such a fun place!! Love you all so much.

No comments:

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.