Thursday, April 2, 2009

Stuck In Limbo


As I am sitting stuck with Sl refusing teleporting anywhere as well as transfers, I have been pondering a couple things...like what I am wearing. J's Real Toe Tassele Wedge Sole Sandals ALL IN ONE, MrS - Caprice - orange (medium)hair, *MRS* Black satin cheongsam,skin from Yourskin, eyes courtesy of Belleza and I realize, my shopping is so out of control!!!!
It really should have come to me when I realized a couple weeks back that about 5-7000 lindens of hair had gone missing some time, I don't know when and I never realized it till I saw my friend Lesh wearing hair from that shop I bought it at and I asked for the landmark! When I was told, I probably should already have that, I was more embarassed than miffed. Others have had large portions of inventory wiped out, I'd heard of that happening and here it happened to me and I never even realized it!!
Only one thing to do with this sobering and depressing realize of inventory and shopping out of control....As soon as SL gets over its hissy fit and allows free movement again.....I'm going shopping!!

No comments:

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.