Monday, July 13, 2009

Too Long Between Updates - The Alternate Alternate Viewer World

and my apologies for being so neglectful......
Okay how much do I love the Kirsten viewer? Still far more than anything LL can put out and while I have played shortly with the "Cool Viewer" briefly, it was a bit awkward feeling for me.
Kirsten has been updated and took care of a few glitches that were inconvenient and now very comfortable with. Still much smoother and better graphics although I can't speak for the "upgrades" LL has made to their viewer, but I have never been much impressed with it's performance and from all I hear, I don't see me switching back.
Okay so I am wandering and babbling again, to be honest my mind is currently focused on only one thing Wednesday!!!! Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is in the theater..(my total geek shows through). Okay so I have been reading these books since I was 10 and I have been at the first releases of all the books since the Goblet of Fire. I'm hooked, I'm an addict, I can't help it.



Veuillez installer Flash Player pour lire la vidéo

No comments:

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.