Sunday, August 30, 2009

Some residents may be experiencing difficulties

Have to love Linden Labs gift for stating the obvious and giving no clue as to when to expect a resolution. But what I really wanted to rave about, is one of my most brilliant builder friends Hatris finished The Castle of Mercy! I have been waiting on this and I have to say it was well worth the wait. It is the most brilliant build I have ever seen. Hatris has a gift with textures unmatched in SL. The pictures here do it poor justice, You really need to look it up in XL Street or go to RAMPART Castles store.








She didnt even skimp on the dungeon area :)


So if you want the finest castle check this lady's work out. She has some other smaller works all with the fine sense of style and texture if your space is a bit more modest.
No I need to shop for the finest furnishings :)

1 comment:

Ravik said...

As a castle builder and owner, I am very interested in her build. Thank you for posting about this, I'll definitely check it out.

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.