Monday, September 14, 2009

APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED - KANYE IS STILL AN ASS

Seems I touched a chord in the internet world with my blasting Kanye West for his being the major ass on the Video Music Awards.
Well lets take another peek at his lack of conscience. He didn't offer a full apology until Monday afternoon!!! After the media and fams over the world condems him. It took an awful long time and a whole lot of bad press to get Kanye's attention. Although truth be told, I doubt that the words were realy Kanye's I sure his agent had to write it down for him. Do not be deceived. His apology was only made for damage control and not out of any genuine act of conscience.
"That was Taylor's moment and I had no right in any way to take it from her. I am truly sorry." was what he said. Truly sorry my record sales might suffer? Sorry my ego has been bruised by widespread condemnation?
Until he says something to the effect that he acted like an asshole, I'm not buying his meager act of contrition.

COLLEGE FANTASY TIME
It's football season. Even if you are not a huge football fan you might still have a football fantasy somewhere.

Who has the hottest cheerleaders in college football?

No comments:

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.