Friday, September 18, 2009

SUPER F*** ME BOOTS

Okay I have to give credit where it is deserved on this find. The Hard Couture blog, led me back to the Bax Boots. Hard Couture gets full credit for calling these Super Fuck Me Boots also and they are so awesome!
If you know fine boots you know of Bax already and Bax Coen has out done herself with these boots. When I was there they were offered in black, white and red and I had to have all 3 of course.
I am showing a couple of the looks you can do wirh these boots making them the perfect any occasion boot in your SL wardrobe. Dressing up or with jeand these are an absolute must have. You can customize the look with shades, colors, gold or silver metal and they even offer free perfect fitting.




Thanks Hard Couture for the great lead!
Check out some of the other blogs I follow for excellent fashion leads and some pretty interesting reading.

No comments:

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.