Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Romantic Setting

For those of you that are not aware of my involvement with Cherry18 Girl's School and Clubhouse, shame on you!
But for those faithful followers you might have overlooked a few of the enhancements around the school since we have expanded.
Looking for a more romantic atmosphere with the Cherry18 girl of your dreams?
Check out our gazebo set off away from the hectic activity in a pretty little corner of the grounds, it is equipped with romantic couples dances and with lovely surroundings.


So give us a visit :)

4 comments:

Ravik said...

Anywhere with you would be a romantic setting.

But, for a really special experience, you need quicksand.

moeshere said...

hey girl wanted to stop by I know it's been sometime but I did want to say hello and I hope your enjoying your week have a great weekend if I don't get back by here Ohhh and your looking very fine theys days...hehe lots of love me moeshere Foxdale

Cherry said...

It's been too long!!! So good t hear from you :). Hope to see you again soon.
Thanks for popping by

Cherry said...

Or a pool with no lifeguard maybe? *grins*

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.