Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Emerald Get's Spanked

More Drama in Second Life? Who would have expected that?
If you are a bit oblivious LL has removed Emerald from its list of authorized third party viewers.
Google Linden Labs+Emerald and you can get as much information as you wish.
Myself I have been a Kirstens viewer user for a long time now and look forward to moving up to the improved viewers she has put out once I FINALLY get my computer upgrade. I may play again with Imprudence but until my graphics card is upgraded, I am stuck with the older Kirstens.
I personally have no stake in all the drama, I just find it fascinating. If you want to read more about it check alphavilleherald.com or
www.examiner.com/second-life-in-harrisburg/douglas-green
or right to the source http://blogs.secondlife.com/community/features/blog/2010/08/24/malicious-viewers-and-our-third-party-viewer-policy

No comments:

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.