Monday, August 2, 2010

IT'S FUN BEING GREEDY

Okay well I should say it's fun PLAYING greedy.
This table game has got me so addicted. If you haven't played it yet, beware, you will be pestering your friends to pay all the time!!!
I set up a table temporarily at the school....


for a bit of fun (and to entice a few more players when I have a Greedy urge).

We have been busy busy at the school and we are working on some very exciting plans on improving our already awesome corner of SL. So swing on by and check us out!

2 comments:

Ravik said...

I suppose it was only a matter of time before the addiction of Greedy but its hooks in you and made you a slave.

Of course, it's an addiction I share. Thank you for adding a Greedy table to your sim, I look forward to playing with the sweet gentle ladies of Cherrys!

(Now you just need to come up with a set a rules for "Strip Greedy!")

Cherry said...

Oh don't think that hasn't been already discussed :P

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.