Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Some Sad Something Sweet

Okay, I have to confess. I am Gleek. No I am not able to shoot saliva out of my salivary glands impressive distances or the Wonder Twins pet space monkey. I am referring of course to my new found addiction to Glee.
No I find myself strongly identifying with Rachel (oh that I could sing so well), my heart so goes out to Artie.
If you can watch this and not get a tear in your eye, see a cardiologist immediately, because you have no heart!


(Tina and Mike's little dance isn't bad either)

2 comments:

Zimmi said...

it is a wonderful show. touching, absurd, thought provoking and sexy. Oh, and great musical numbers.

Cherry said...

Perfect description.
Yay another Gleek, but I am putting my foot down at any attempts to use the term SLGleek!

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.