Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A New Favorite On Glee

I am so happy that Glee's second season is on! What is making it even better than last season (hard to believe right?) is that more of the cast members are getting a chance to shine. Tina, Mike, Satana are getting some well deserved attention and my newest favorite, Brittany!
This girl is an amazing dancer, nice singing voice and has some of the funniest lines.



"I'm pretty sure my cat's been reading my diary."

"So, Hairography. It works best when you pretend like you're getting tasered. So you just move your head around and pretend like you're spazzing and stuff. You guys, it's like cool epilepsy."

Mr. Schue: "Who can tell me what a ballad is?"
Brittany: "A male duck."
Later, as everyone picks names from a hat:
"I bet the duck's in the hat."

"Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?" (pause) "Yeah!"

"I've been here since first period. I had a cold and I took all my antibiotics at the same time and now ... I can't remember how to leave."

"People think I went on vacation, but actually I spent all summer lost in the sewers."

At the dentist:
"The room is like the one in the spaceship where I got probed."

No comments:

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.