Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lunatics

The word lunatic is borrowed from the Latin "lunacus", in turns stemming from "luna" (moon), which denotes the traditional link made in folklore between madness and the phases of the moon. This probably refers to the symptoms of cyclic mood disorders such as bipolar disorder or cyclothymia, the symptoms of which may also go through phases. As yet there is no evidence whatsoever for any causal link between phases of the moon and the progression of mood disorder symptoms.
I would add correlation has been observed in parts of Second Life this weekend.
The Drama Llamas seemed to be out in force this weekend.


On the plus side I did get a couple more pictures of my cute little Linden Home




and debuted as a backup singer for Pink Floyd!
I wasn't able to get pictures as I didn't want to risk crashing in the middle of the show. But still it was a great time.

No comments:

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.