Sunday, November 14, 2010

Busy Beaver Again

So much has gone on at the school, I have again been neglecting this outlet of feelings.
Much is good. A bit of a stylish new look in the yard, with more improvements to come. The Cherry18 Mall is growing with new shops for your shopping pleasure.
The school itself has an even more positive vibe. There is a feeling of greater energy and fun that I am so pleased to see.
and.......I am performing with Lightning Productions tonight 6PM SLT. They actually have given me a more featured role this time out in their Doobie Brothers Production.
I'm portraying Nicolette Larson. Ive been shopping to try and get the look to be at least reasonably believable (like I needed another reason to go shopping).
All this and i haven't had much time to play in Photoshop and Gimp, but here are a couple things I've toyed with.



and something for a giggle....

No comments:

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.