Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Look and a Concert

Yeah a bit of a schizophrenic post this time as I am so busy.
Cherry18 has mad some enhancements as well as bringing in some of the hottest, smartest girls in SL. My mentor registrar is back and this input will only make Cherry18 Girls School and Clubhouse all the better. We have made some improvements in the features in and outside the school, offering up some of the sexiest options if you dare.


Also check out one of the Lightning Productions shows. some of the best music, greatest effects and a more fun time is hard to find. Here's a snap from the end of the Led Zeppelin show...


Also I have been kicking some major zombie butt since picking up a new set of guns from D-Z Creations. I'll try and grab some pictures for the next post.
Okay time to get back to my studies before the Academy Awards.
Anne Hathaway co-hostessing!

1 comment:

Ravik said...

As usual, your pictures make my lus... Hmmm, heart pound.

Curious about where these Zombies are, who's undead bottoms you are kicking. I wouldn't running some rounds through my "Breach" shotgun sometime.

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.