Saturday, February 12, 2011

SO SO BUSY

I know it has been far too long since my last proper post. So much has happened keeping me from my literary duties. First and worse I went down with a bout of that crappy flu which knocked me out of action for almost a week straight. Then had to play major catch up with my studies and get back in the good graces with my professors.
All this minimized my contact in SL and with my little blog. Fortunately I am back to full speed and better than ever.
Cherry18 is totally rocking.
we have such a great group of girls there and the place is mad busy every time I am there. I have been backlogged in the applications and now reviewing them carefully. The quality of girls applying has been remarkable and we are really hoping to nab some more girls round the globe, just hired a lovely new girl from Australia and looking for some more Asian lovelies so spice our international flavor more.
The Cherry18 Mall is exploding. Decadent Design fashions can now be found there, rounding of a top notch line of shops featuring:
Danika Design
Decadent Design
Mech Studio/Mechtoys
Lacour Te
Maloletka
School's Out!
Sassy's
Blow-Up by Lilth Design
EDELFABRIK
Tasty Beans
QT's teen shapes and skins
-JR- Dirty Sex shop

Our other new neighbor a great friend has sparked an old passion of mine and caused me to dust off my guns from playing on some of the combat sims and considering taking up some zombie hunting. He uses them for security and that of course challenges me to seeing if I can break through. I of course informed him of the challenge and he has endorse my efforts and even has provided me a few tips. we will see if he is so happy when I have splattered his security zombies all over his home :).



(oh and btw GLEEKs the return of new episodes has been so worth the wait. More on that later, but lets just say seeing Santana getting thrown around like a rag doll will get more attention.
Ciao for now.

1 comment:

Ravik said...

Oh, now your dangerous, you got GUNS! But I think mine are bigger...

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.