Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dirty Sex Anyone?


It has been brought to my attention that most of my posts of late have run to the PG at the best and I have not been expressing some of my better graphic thoughts.
No better time than to preview the return of Cherry18 Girl’s School and Clubhouse’s “Dirty Alley”. Visitors to GSC when we were located in Yongchon, may fondly or nastily remember the alley beside the school, where many a girl and yes, yours truly, would sometimes find themselves in at the mercy of some of the most depraved horny visitors of the school.
Image this sweet innocent Cherry being forced to her knees on the concrete looking up with glistening eyes as some strong dark stranger forced his throbbing cock past her sweet pink lips, then with a brief gag, feeling that long hard cock slide down my throat. Added to this humiliation any visiting stranger could witness this scene as the stranger rips my school blouse off. Buttons clinking onto the pavement as his calloused hands roughly knead my sweet firm breasts. Noticing a voyeur watching me being defiled making my pink nipples hardening embarrassingly as I am forced to give this stranger a blow job for anyone to see.
It does not end there as I am pulled to my feet, then bent over against a foul smelling dumpster and I feel those rough hands flipping my plaid skirt over my sweet pink bottom. Wincing slightly as I feel my panties ripped down and my legs are forced open. I feel the hard throbbing cock rubbing over the lips of my pink smooth slit and then I cry out as I feel the hot hard rod piercing me...........
Yes the Dirty Alley is back and this sweet Cherry is happy for it, because as you know the best cherries are sweet and juicy just as I am feeling right now. So I will excuse my self for some sweet self gratification.......or maybe I will head down to the local 7-11 and take the unsuspecting nerdy, but kind of cute clerk behind the store for a quick bit of relief.
What do you think I should do?

No comments:

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.