Tuesday, March 29, 2011

LOSER LIKE ME



I know, I have taken far to long to post this, however, I need to get the word out on how much I loved the "Original Songs" on Glee. Loser Like Me is my anthem to any and all that that have or may try and detract me from my goals.
I have put up with a lot getting to where I am today and I only wish I had had this song to blast some of people trying to build themselves with useless attempts to keep me down. So this is dedicated to all those who have just made me stronger.

Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth
So everyone can hear
Hit me with the words you got and knock me down
Baby, I don't care
Keep it up, I'm tunin' up to fade you out
You wanna be
You wanna be
A loser like me
A loser like me

No comments:

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.