Friday, December 14, 2012

Beam Me Up Scotty

I for the geeks , I found this hot little mesh Star Trek uniform, and too a trip to the Starship Enterprise. It takes some talent to make geeky sexy, but I think I pulled it off, so maybe you will pull on off too. If you are feeling a little dweebish, take a trip here. It's a fun little place, although i was hoping the transporter might accidentally rip my clothes off sometime, or transport me accidentally to a forgotten planet inhabited by sex crazed colonists that would ravish my sexiful presence.. but no such luck.

1 comment:

Ravik said...

That and you didn't run into any Pon Farr aroused Vulcans. Pity, those would have made for some nice pictures.

You know, I think you might want to reconsider the adults only rating for your blog. You love posting, but very rarely do you ever post anything that's NSFW.

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.