Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ho Ho Ho Merry XXXmas

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse; The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there; The girls were all nestled all snug in their beds, While visions of loads-of-cum danced in their heads; And Sister in her 'nighty, and I in my wrap, Had just settled down for a long winter's nap, When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter. I went to the window to give them a flash, Tore open the shutters and untied my sash The sight of my breasts white as new-fallen snow Gave quite an eye-full to people below, When, what to my wondering eyes should appear, But a UPS truck, and a driver with a leer, The little old driver, was lively and quick, I thought for a moment he looked like St. Nick. More heart beat was rapid the blood coursing in my they veins, And he whistled, and shouted, and called me by name; "Now, Cherry! you DANCER! you hot blooded VIXEN! I’ve come for your body, I have an urge that needs FIXEN! He broke down my door! pushed me to the wall! Now wrap away! clothes away! clothes away all!" As he fingered my pussy, I un-zipped his fly, As sucked on his tool, I could hear the old man sigh, So over his cock head my little tongue flew, Then he pulled out some sex toys, oh and the batteries too. And then, in a twinkling, I heard up above Some of the Cherry Girls now making love. His cock grew in my hand, as I pumped up and down
, Down under the tree we played without a sound. He was dressed all in fur, except for his exposed meat, And he kissed me and licked me from my head to my feet; We completely forgot the sex toys I ordered a while back, But he looked like wanted me to start licking his sack. His eyes -- how they twinkled! his dimples how merry! As I sucked on his balls and he gazed at my cherry! My sweet little mouth was drawn up like a bow, Then I kissed of his chin and jerked his cock down below; The stump of his dick I took tight in my teeth, And pulled down his trousers around his ankles like a wreath; He had a broad dick and a little round belly, That shook, when I sucked him like a bowlful of jelly. He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf, And I came with a torrent, in spite of myself; A wink of his eye when I finished giving him head, Soon gave me to know He would come on my head; He spoke not a word, but I kept up my work, And filled my mouth full; as I gave his cock a jerk, And laying his finger aside of my nose, And giving a nod, up my throat the cum rose; He sprang to his truck, with a happy whistle whistle, And away the truck flew like the down of a thistle. But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight, "HAPPY XMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD-NIGHT!"

1 comment:

Ravik said...

I asked Santa for a Wicked Cherry under my tree....

(The poem was cute! I liked it)

Just Catching Up On Some Reading

I am still around just been busy.